Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Wandering in RSS land
Well, the world of RSS is new to me, so it is great to discover it. I found the easiest way for me was to go through Yahoo, where I already have an account. In My Yahoo there is an area that lets me select any number of feeds that I want to add to my Yahoo page. Now I have news, the weather, a word of the day, and other interesting tidbits available whenever I log into Yahoo. I can add or delete RSS feeds easily. I found Blogline.com much harder to deal with, but I will play with it some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my yahoo is another great option for keeping up with feeds.
many of the large web search engines have other productivity tools to help manage information in our lives. i have a google account, so i have been using the google reader. i like being able to sign into one account and access email, blogs, documents and my maps!
Post a Comment